Pranic Healing is a highly developed and tested system of energy medicine that utilizes prana to balance, harmonize and transform the body’s energy processes. Prana is a Sanskrit word that means Life Force. This invisible bio-energy, or vital energy, keeps the body alive and maintains a state of good health. In acupuncture, the Chinese refer to this subtle energy as Chi. It is also called Ruah or the Breath of Life in the Old Testament.
Pranic Healing is a simple, yet powerful and effective system of no-touch energy healing originated and developed by GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui. It is based on the fundamental principle that the body is a self-repairing living entity that possesses the innate ability to heal itself. Pranic Healing works on the principle that the healing process is accelerated by increasing the Life Force, or vital, Energy on the affected part of the physical body.
Pranic Healing is applied on the bio-electromagnetic field known as the aura, or energy body, which is a mold, or blueprint, that surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body. This energy body absorbs life energy and distributes it throughout the physical body to the muscles, organs, glands, and all other areas, parts and organs. The reason Pranic Healing works on the energy body is that physical ailments first appear as energy disruptions in the aura before manifesting as problems in the physical body.
How Pranic Healing Operates
Pranic Healing operates according to two basic principles:
- The principle of Self-Recovery means the body has the ability to repair itself. A bandage on a wound or a cast around broken bones does not provide healing. These aids to healing simply protect or immobilize the damaged area. They’re props to aid healing, but they themselves don’t heal.
- The principle of Life Force or Prana as healing fuel means that the body needs fuel, in the form of prana or chi (energy), to bring about this healing. The body extracts this prana or vital force from the sun, air, ground, food, as well as other people. Increasing the energy level of the body – enhancing the amount of healing fuel – accelerates the healing rate.
Benefits of Pranic Healing
- Improves health and increases stamina
- Reduces stress
- Provides rapid healing to the body
- Prevents manifestations of dis-ease in the body
- Helps to improve appetite
- Aids in building “energy shields” in the body
- In chronic conditions, it is used to initiate the healing process
- Can assist in bringing down the temperature of a person suffering from high fever in just a few hours and heal it in a day or two in most cases
- Can relieve headaches, gas pains, toothaches and muscle pains almost immediately in most cases
- Cures cough and colds with rapid results and diarrhea can be healed in a few hours in most cases
- Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney and heart problems can be relieved in a few sessions and healed in a few months in most cases
- Can improve, even heal completely, physical dis-ease such as arthritis, asthma, respiratory disorders, eye defects, hypertension, trauma, and more
- Can heal psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression, compulsive behavior patterns, phobias, trauma, and more
- Removes discord in marital relations
- Assists in maintaining family health, unity, peace and well-being
- Heightens the level of intuition
- Enhances inter-personal and positive relationships
- Increases sharper and clearer thinking
- Improves memory and concentration
- Develops inner peace, love and compassion when done regularly
- Enhances an individual’s spirituality
- Increases self-esteem
Beneficial Session Tips
During the Pranic Healing session, it assists with the energy flow to keep your tongue against your palate and to mentally state that you willfully, happily and fully accept the healing energy.
After the Pranic Healing session, it is important not to bathe or shower for at least 12 hours, and up to 24 hours for more complicated treatments. Water absorbs the energy, and by bathing or showering, you lose the benefits of the session. The prana takes time to go from your energy body to the physical body, so allowing it to do so is important in the healing and balancing process.
The following items should not be worn during the Pranic Healing session as they can block the flow of energy:
- Silk, leather or rubber
- Jewelry, particularly larger stones or metal pieces